Wednesday, July 04, 2007

In the meantime...

MS3 has begun, but my beads for the gray Zephyr yarn have not yet arrived in the mail. When none arrived yesterday and today is a no-mail holiday, there was only one thing to do: start something else!

But MS3 has my full knitting attention right now. Looking at the stash, I spied a couple of skeins of soft white Misti Alpaca. DD donated some silver-lined transparent beads from her jewelry-making stash, and I was on my way. No swatching this time - full speed ahead! Some folks are making two shawls, since the theme colors are black or white. I uess I am, too.

After a long, sleepless night - DH is back in the hospital - Clue 1 is finished. (There are beads, but this quick and dirty pin-and-point shot doesn't show 'em.)

3 comments:

Opal said...

I hope your DH is okay! Good wishes are being sent your way.

Beautiful MS3, BTW. :-)

Anonymous said...

Your quick and dirty pinning turned out much better than mine! :)

I'm thinking of you and your husband.

Jenny Raye said...

Very pretty!

My thoughts are with you both.