Your'e it! THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Only six? That shouldn't be too darn hard for me! Here goes:
- My family didn't have a television when we were growing up. The prerequisite was that all five children had to have all A's on our report cards. We did make it from time to time, but my parents didn't seem to get around to the TV store before somebody would get a B in something during the next grading period. (Naturally, I grew up to be a broadcast engineer for CBS.)
- I learned to knit by downloading instructions from the internet. I was in a boring six-week negotiation marathon out of town; my sister was in her eighth month of pregnancy with twins; I needed something productive to do. Knitting seemed reasonable. Anyhow, this negotiation put me in the mood for pointy sticks. I bought a Knitters magazine (Fall 1999) at a local bookstore and ordered some yarn and needles from the Patternworks website to the hotel. I left with a signed contract and two baby jackets (Baby Surprises!).
- I really hate to hear people chew (crunch, slurp) food. Arrrrggggghhhhhh! It's like nails on a blackboard to me. It makes me squirm. I don't like Mexican restaurants because people crunch tortilla chips in a decibel meter-pegging way. I eat popcorn in theaters in self-defense. I got off a city bus once and paid to take the next one because somebody was popping gum behind me.
- I went to college at the same time as high school. They called it an "accelerated student program". I called it a LOT of homework.
- 5.Caffeine in the morning wakes me up like everybody else, but caffeine at night makes me sleepy.
6. I like spiders and snakes and mice and such critters that make some others nervous. (I don't think that makes me weird. I think it makes everybody else weird.)
Who gets tagged now?
E!, Michelle, Vicki, Opal, Del, JennyRaye , You're it!